Saturday, October 20, 2012

Scammer - AJFURY - scoviattolo also another is MouseChester

Hi. Bad last 10 minutes. Very bad. First I went to a buddy's den, and MouseChester (a well-known scammer) was there...
You can talk...

Yeah I know... There's a big cream one in front of me...

Gosh! You can talk! Anyway, I left and saw AJFury was on. It was her brother who hacked me and stole my stuff. She said she'd give me her brother's password and username if I gave her a brown worn.
Here's one of her comments. Well, I gave her worn, she de-buddied me and left. Please, please, please report her sooo much. Another user of hers is scoviattolo. She's a liar, a scammer, she swears lots and she's a mean tricker. I can't believe her. This is soo not fair. I can't believe it. I'm in a trauma, a shock. UGH. And guess what: their dad is a lawyer!! I wish I knew his email address... Anyone here know it? Anyway, please report both those users.

~Kinyonga

No comments:

Post a Comment